Top Six Reasons to Donate to the Summer Concert Series
Algoma Summer Concerts in the Park is our family-friendly, casual summer series alongside the lakeshore featuring a wide array of artists. Concerts in the Park is perfect for all music lovers; it has broad musical offerings and creates a cool setting for warm Northeast Wisconsin summers!
Top Six Reasons to Donate:
- You enjoy the music!
- Good beer, good wine, good friends, and good music is your way to relax.
- You believe in giving back.
- You believe that this free community event is valuable.
- Putting on a nine-part concert series takes a lot of community support and hard work.
- It wouldn’t be summer in Algoma without the music on the lake.
Your contributions and passion for Concerts in the Park do make a difference to our success! Join us in ensuring that great music will continue to thrive in the Algoma area by making a tax deductible contribution to express your support – even the smallest donations add up. Your funds will be used to help bring outstanding artists to the series each summer and to help with our community activities.
To make a donation, please write a check to Algoma Chamber, 1226 Lake Street, Algoma, WI 54201