Thank-A-Lineworker Coloring Contest
Get out your crayons, markers & Pencils and enter to win the Thank-A-Lineworker Coloring Contest sponsored by Algoma Utilities!
Contest runs March 18 – April 12, 2019
Official contest rules:
- Children ages 4-12 may enter. One submission per child.
- Entries must be received by April 12, 2019.
- Mail or email entries to 1407 Flora Ave, Algoma, WI or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coloring page can be found on www.algomautilities.com, picked up at the utility office, or downloaded here.
- Entries may be displayed in the local utility office, publications, or on official media channels.
- Please email email@example.com with questions.
- There will be one winner from each age group: ages 4-6, ages 7-9 & ages 10-12.
- Algoma Utilities will provide the following prizes in each age group:
3rd place – $15 Visa gift card
2nd place – $25 Visa gift card
1st place – $50 Visa gift card
- The winners will be selected by Algoma Utilities staff . All decisions of the judges are final. Winners will be announced on National Lineworker Appreciation Day on April 18, 2019.