Algoma Wisconsin’s Shanty Days “Celebration of the Lake” is a three-day, fun-filled, family festival that takes place on the shores of Lake Michigan.
During the festival you can enjoy:
- one of Northeast Wisconsin’s largest parades
- a car cruise and show right along the lakeshore
- a juried arts and crafts show and a street fair
- music for the whole family
- a 5K that includes a kids Superhero fun run
- beach volleyball
- great food
- and of course fishing!
Shanty Days 2021 is scheduled for August 13-15 and makes for the perfect summer weekend! Stay tuned for more details.
- Details for the 2021 fishing contest have bee announced.
- The 2021 theme is: “Algoma:Fun in the Sun!”
- 5K Run/Walk and Kids Superhero Fun Run registration is now open.
- Parade registration is now open.
- Car Cruise and Show to be held Saturday, August 14, 2021.
- Registration is now open for the Arts & Crafts Show and the Street Fair. Follow this link for more information.