Kayaks, canoes and paddle boards available to rent throughout the summer. Located on the beautiful Ahnapee River in Algoma, WI. Hang out, play games, relax, meet friends… there’s always something to do by The River!!
DeMeuse Dog Park is located at the north end of Sixth Street next to the Algoma Boat Club (at the corner of Perry and Sixth Streets in Algoma), on the Ahnapee River.
The dog park is open year-round from sunrise until 11:00 p.m. Owners are responsible for waste clean-up and disposal.
Here are just a few of the park guidelines. A complete list is posted at the entrance.
- Each person is limited to two dogs and all handlers must be at least 16 years of age
- All dogs must be licensed, wear a collar and be current with vaccinations.
- No dogs should be left unattended
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of waste
- Park is open from sunrise to 11:00 p.m. year-round