More than just a corn maze, you can spend hours of family fun on our farm playing games, picking pumpkins, and meeting the animals! Open Fridays and Saturdays, September 17 – October 30. Saturdays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Sundays 12:00 am – 6:00 pm The main attraction: The Corn MazeFind your way through our Read more
DeMeuse Dog Park is located at the north end of Sixth Street next to the Algoma Boat Club (at the corner of Perry and Sixth Streets in Algoma), on the Ahnapee River.
The dog park is open year-round from sunrise until 11:00 p.m. Owners are responsible for waste clean-up and disposal.
Here are just a few of the park guidelines. A complete list is posted at the entrance.
- Each person is limited to two dogs and all handlers must be at least 16 years of age
- All dogs must be licensed, wear a collar and be current with vaccinations.
- No dogs should be left unattended
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of waste
- Park is open from sunrise to 11:00 p.m. year-round