Lee Haasch can help you find your perfect home in Northeast Wisconsin including Kewaunee and Door counties. Visit Four Sail Realty’s website for an up-to-date real estate search that allows you to search just like an agent and all the data is fed directly from the MLS. Four Sail Realty is ready to partner with you Read more
Small Town Values. Big World Opportunities.
The Algoma School District serves students in grades Early Childhood through 12.
Algoma Elementary School, 514 Fremont St., Early Childhood – Grade 6
Algoma Middle/High School, 1715 Division St., Grades 7 – 12
The faculty and staff at all of our school sites are excellent motivators, who encourage and educate our students with enthusiasm. Coupled with a strong relationship with the community, educational programs are designed to develop the greatest potential of each and every student.
The Algoma School District is a:
- Student Achievement Guarantee in Education District (SAGE): To improve student achievement through the implementation of four specific school-improvement strategies including 15 or fewer students per class in grades K-3
- Cooperative Academic Partnership Program District (CAPP): Provides academically capable students an opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school via UW Oshkosh
- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA) 7 District: Provides leadership and coordination of services between us and the Wisconsin State Superintendent
- •K-12 Spanish + College Credits
- • Extraordinary technology—Smartboards—Individual Computers
- • CNC Milling Center (HTEC Design) Haas Technical Education
- • Great music and theater programs
- • Advanced Placement Classes
- • State Champions in Basketball, Softball, Track, Destination Imagination, Music & Band
- • No cut policy for athletics and all other co-curricular activities.