Yonder is a creative space run by artists. Our mission is to promote and support the arts experience in the regional and local community. We do this by offering workshops, exhibition opportunities, and through collaboration. We strive to create a culture that celebrates and promotes dialogue and creative problem solving. Our goal is to make Read more
Small Town Values. Big World Opportunities.
The Algoma School District serves students in grades Early Childhood through 12.
Algoma Elementary School, 514 Fremont St., Early Childhood – Grade 6
Algoma Middle/High School, 1715 Division St., Grades 7 – 12
The faculty and staff at all of our school sites are excellent motivators, who encourage and educate our students with enthusiasm. Coupled with a strong relationship with the community, educational programs are designed to develop the greatest potential of each and every student.
The Algoma School District is a:
- Student Achievement Guarantee in Education District (SAGE): To improve student achievement through the implementation of four specific school-improvement strategies including 15 or fewer students per class in grades K-3
- Cooperative Academic Partnership Program District (CAPP): Provides academically capable students an opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school via UW Oshkosh
- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA) 7 District: Provides leadership and coordination of services between us and the Wisconsin State Superintendent
- •K-12 Spanish + College Credits
- • Extraordinary technology—Smartboards—Individual Computers
- • CNC Milling Center (HTEC Design) Haas Technical Education
- • Great music and theater programs
- • Advanced Placement Classes
- • State Champions in Basketball, Softball, Track, Destination Imagination, Music & Band
- • No cut policy for athletics and all other co-curricular activities.