Invest In Your Community With An Algoma Area Chamber of Commerce Membership
The Algoma Area Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization owned and operated by its members. As the number one advocate for Algoma businesses, we work every day to create the best economy and quality of life for all citizens of the Algoma Area. By joining the chamber, your membership dollars support this important work.
Businesses can join the Chamber at anytime of year.
November 15, 2020 was the deadline to be included in the 2021 Friendly Algoma.
The County’s Largest Business Network
- Membership includes you in the region’s largest business network and brings opportunities to develop strategic relationships
Online Membership Directory Listing
- List and link your website in our online directory at visitalgomawi.com, which had over 7 million page hits in 2019.
Weekly Events List
- Our weekly events list contains our latest headlines and events for the coming week. This is shared with our visitors and individuals who inquire about Algoma information as well as on our Facebook page each Sunday evening.
Algoma Area Visitor Guide – The Friendly Algoma (click to view the online version)
- Your membership automatically includes a line listing and alphabetical listing in over 25,000 copies distributed across the state and locally. Includes option to upgrade and include your personalized ad in the guidebook.
Visitor Center Representation
- Your brochure takes center stage on our beautiful wall display in the Visitor Center.
- Celebrating a new business, remodel, or expansion? Our ribbon cuttings often attract media and new customers.
Chamber Bucks Gift Certificate Program
- Annually, the Chamber has issued over $50,000 in Chamber Bucks. These dollars stay in our community and directly benefit our Chamber Member Businesses. You simply accept the check and deposit at your own bank to create immediate cash flow.
Chamber Sponsored Events
- Shanty Days Celebration, Soar on the Shore, Small Business Saturday, Concerts in the Park, Farmer’s Market, and the Kewaunee County Holiday Stroll are just a few of the events that bring visitors and customers to the Algoma Area.
- Promote your new hires, awards, new product offerings, and job opportunities with other members and our social media audience.
Workforce Development and Hiring Opportunities
- Be alerted to training and education opportunities for you and your employees. We can advertise your open job postings.
Visitor Center Referrals
- We can refer potential customers by phone, traffic, mail, website and email.
Trade Show Representation
- Enjoy promotion at various fishing and travel shows.
Social Media Promotion
- If you are an active Facebook user, we will share your stories with our large audience. We can provide assistance to learn social media content for posting.
- The Chamber holds an Annual Meeting and the Beacon Awards honoring local businesses. Other networking or informative gatherings are held as needed or requested.
- Your interests will be represented at the city, county, and state government levels. We keep you apprised of other legislation impacting our community.
Please contact the Chamber office for more information.
Office: 920-487-2041, Email: email@example.com.