Plan your Algoma, WI experience with your FREE 2023 Friendly Algoma Visitors Guide!
The 2023 Friendly Algoma Visitors Guide is the best way to plan how you will experience Algoma, WI!
Where to stay, dine, shop, fish, relax, what is happening and more!
Several ways to get your 2023 Friendly Algoma:
- Click here to download a PDF of the 52 page 2023 Friendly Algoma Visitors guide here>> (low resolution, 13MB).
- Click here to fill out a form to have a FREE printed booklet of the 2023 Friendly Algoma Visitors guide mailed directly to you.
- Stop by the Algoma Visitor Center and pick one up. They are available in the entryway that is open 7 days a week from sunup to sundown.
- Stop in while the Algoma Visitor Center is open, See current hours below.
- Look for them soon at Chamber member businesses.
Algoma Visitor Center Fall 2022/Winter 2023 Hours
- Sunday | 10AM – 1PM
- Thursday | 1 – 4PM
- Friday | 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday | 10AM – 4PM
- Restrooms/entryway daily, 6AM – 10PM