Event Category: Travel & Leisure
The Algoma Pierhead Lighthouse will be part of the Spring 2021 Door County Lighthouse Festival.
Visitors are invited to stop by the Algoma Visitor Center as a docent will share information about Algoma’s beloved ‘Lady In Red.’
Spring Lighthouse Festival – Participating Locations and Hours
- Door County Maritime Museum, Sturgeon Bay*: 10am-7pm, all weekend
- Death’s Door Maritime Museum, Gills Rock*: 10am-5pm, all weekend
- Cana Island Lighthouse, Baileys Harbor*: 10am-5pm, all weekend
- USCG Canal Station, Sturgeon Bay: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Peninsula State Park*: 10am-4pm, all weekend
- Baileys Harbor Range Lights, Baileys Harbor*: 11am-2pm, all weekend
- Algoma Pierhead Lighthouse, stop at the Algoma Visitor Center 1226 Lake St.: 10am-5pm, Saturday, 10am-1pm, Sunday
- Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse & Tug Ludington, Kewaunee: 12-5pm, Friday/Sunday
- Grassy Island Range Lights, Green Bay: 9am-5pm, Saturday/Sunday
*Please note,if you are doing a self-guided experience, there are admission fees at Door County Maritime Museum, Cana Island and Eagle Bluff Lighthouses. Donations are encouraged and appreciated at Grassy Islands Range Lights, Algoma and Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouses.
All photos © Algoma Area Chamber of Commerce
Algoma Visitor Center
1226 Lake St.