Algoma invites you to come to a socially distant Sidewalk Sale happening on Steele Street between 2nd and 4th Streets! Almost this entire event is outdoors with plenty of space to maintain the recommended six feet apart from others not in your household. Masks are to be worn inside any public area as well as if six feet cannot somehow be maintained.
Algoma businesses will be offering great sales and there will be music, food, refreshments, and a car show! Steele St. will be closed off to vehicular traffic.
– 10AM – 2PM Car cruise, display/show. No entry fee or trophies (contact Shawn Olson or Jim Rabas for participation information). Cruise starts at Olson Fab at 10AM. Route to be determined. Cars will be on display on 3rd St. near Steele beginning around 11AM.
– 10AM – 3PM Steak fry by the Algoma Lions Club
– 11AM – 3PM Live music by Bobby Rivers sponsored by Ebert Enterprises
– 10AM – 5PM Refreshments by Algoma Fire and Rescue
– 2 – 7PM ‘Classic’ cars drive-thru A&W of Algoma to get special Cruisin’ 2020 merchandise with your classic car, all other cars will receive a give-a-way as well. All while supplies last. 1025 Lake St.
Social distancing should be practiced at all times. If socially distancing is not possible outdoors, please wear a mask.
Chamber Members Participating
On Steele Street/3rd Streets Between 2nd & 4th
Algoma Area Chamber (street art chalk)
Algoma Fire & Rescue (beverages)
Algoma Lions Club (steak fry)
Bellaluna’s Apothecary & Boutique 211 Steele St.
Car Display organized by Olson Fabrication/Algoma Motors
Clay on Steele 221 Steele St.
Friends of Crescent Beach
Hotel Stebbins 201 Steele St.
Music sponsored by Ebert Enterprises
Steele Street Trading Co. & Gallery 300 Steele St.
WaterFront Creations 207 Steele St.
2nd Hand Rose
The Quilted Fish
Download the event maps here:
Steele St. between 2nd and 4th Streets