Downtown Algoma is home to scenic beauty, historic charm, unique shops, and restaurants. The market will feature children’s activities, live music, and weekly events such as a kid’s market, health and wellness activities, and learning and education.
The 2021 Season of the Algoma Sunday Farmers Market is scheduled to run from Sunday, July 11 – Sunday, October 31. [*No market August 15th (Shanty Days) or September 19th (Wet Whistle)]
The Bird City Algoma Committee will be at the September 26, 2021 Algoma Sunday Farmers Market to celebrate World Migratory Bird Month in Algoma!
Plan to visit the Bird City Algoma Committee tent from 9AM to 12PM:
- free native plants or seeds while supplies last
- free coloring pages and bird temporary tattoos for kids
- enter a free drawing for a copy of local author Janet Tlachac-Toonen’s new book for children titled Birds are Everywhere. The book features Algoma!
- Learn about the Bird City Algoma Committee and how you can enjoy and protect birds
2021 VENDOR INFO
Cost: One 10’ x 10’ Stall – $150
Half Season: $75
- 1st half season runs 7/11 through 9/5 minus 8/15
- 2nd half season runs 9/5 through 10/31 minus 9/19
Daily Stall: $15 (Does not accumulate towards 1/2 or full season)
Casey Buhr and Kristen Knudtson, Market Managers email@example.com (920) 319-FOLK (3655)
620 Lake St.