Algoma Area Food & Dining Guide During COVID-19 Restrictions
On March 17, 2020, Governor Evers issued a mandated closure of dine-in services for all Wisconsin restaurants. Algoma’s restaurants and food stores are coming together to be sure our community can safely feed our residents. This dining guide will be updated frequently as needed. Please rely on the the businesses themselves for the most current information.
If you own/operate an establishment that serves or sells food, please send an email with any changes in your operating hours or serving protocols so we can help you get the word out. Please include, hours of operation, a link to your menu, ordering and delivery protocol, etc. You do not have to be a Chamber member to be included on this list.
Updated May 4, 2020 8:50AM
A&W of Algoma 1025 Lake St. Algoma (920) 487-8236
Drive thru service only. Inside dining is closed until further notice.
Ahnapee Brewery 105 Navarino St. Algoma, (920) 785-0822
Hours: Friday-Sunday 11:00AM to 6:00PM, special event hours may vary.
Effective May 1, 2020: Summer temporary hours are Monday, Thursday, Friday, Noon – 7:00PM, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Website | Facebook
– Only selling beer to-go for now.
Algoma Pizza Bowl 401 2nd St. Algoma (920) 487-2721
Hours: Most days, hours are 4:00 – 8:00PM. Some days may vary, check Facebook for daily hours.
– Pick-up and delivery starting Friday March 20, 2020. New menu items have been added. Pay with a card over the phone to expedite ordering. You will be given a pick up time and you can walk in and grab your order.
Anchors Away Algoma 533 4th. St. Algoma, (920) 487-8195
The bar closed as of 5 pm March 17, 2020. The motel and tackle shop will remain open.
Bearcat’s Fish House 295 4th St Algoma (920) 487-2372
BP Express 610 4th St. Algoma (920) 487-5460
Hours: Effective March 25, 2020, Daily, 7:00AM – 6:00PM
– Convenience store offerings. Facebook
Caffe’ Tlazo 607 4th Street Algoma (920) 487-7240
– Call in your order for curb-side pick-up or delivery.
Country Ovens 229 E Main St. Forestville (920) 856-6767
– Store outlet is closed. Online orders are being fulfilled as are orders called in for shipping and parking lot pick-up.
Dairy Dean’s Family Restaurant 824 4th St Algoma (920) 487-5668
Hours: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
– Delivery available within Algoma City Limits. $ 15.00 minimum $ 3.00 delivery charge. Tips are also appreciated
Credit cards welcome. Carry outs are also available.
Denny’s SuperValu 510 5th St. Algoma (920) 487-2525
Hours: Daily, 9:00AM-6:00PM, Senior-only shopping hour, 8:00 – 9:00AM daily.
-Effective March 23, 2020, store hours will be 9:00AM-6:00PM daily.
-There is a temporary ban on reusable grocery bags. Please do not bring your own bags into the store.
– Call (920) 487-2525 with your shopping order. Denny’s will take your payment information over the phone and do your shopping for you. When your order is ready, you will get a call. Your order will be brought out to your vehicle when you arrive.
– If you are returning from out of state or don’t feel comfortable coming into the store to do your shopping, please give us a call at (920) 487-2525 to place your order for groceries. We will be more than happy to take your order for you to pick up!
-The deli is completely closed. Restocking of shelves is happening as fast as possible. Many items being ordered are still out of stock. Please limit the number of people you bring into the store with you.
-Thank you for your patience.
Donny’s Glidden Lodge 4670 Glidden Dr. Sturgeon Bay (920) 746-9460
Hours: Effective April 30, 2020, Curbside Pickup Available. Call (920) 746-9460 between 2:00 – 7:00PM to place your order. Pick up hours are 4:00 – 8:00PM Visit Facebook for menu.
Graf’s Mobil Mart 1025 Lake St. Algoma (920) 487-2527
Hours: Monday thru Friday 4:00AM-8:00PM; Saturday and Sunday, 7:00AM-8:00PM
– Convenience store offerings.
Hotel Stebbins 201 Steele St. Algoma (920) 487-5521
JP Express 1101 Lake St. Algoma (920) 487-5117
Hours: Open 24 hours
– Convenience store offerings.
JW’s Place N5685 CR-E Casco (920) 837-2211
Hours: Visit JW’s Facebook page for serving hours and menu
– All payments are cash or check and we have an ATM available. Can call 920 837-2211 or send a message via Facebook.
Kewaunee County Food Pantry 1528 Sunset Ave. Algoma (920) 487-3663
– Effective Monday March 23, 2020, food pickup policy will be pre-pack boxes with food items. When a client arrives at the pantry they will show their ID. At that time, fresh vegetables and meats will be added to the box and be set outside the door on a table.
Moe’s Corner N7298 County Road P Algoma (920) 487-2204
Hours: Hours vary. Visit Facebook for hours and menu.
– Serving food to go. Visit Moe’s Facebook page for menu.
North Water Bakery & Deli/Captain’s Galley Room 133 N Water St. Algoma (920) 487-5306
Hours: Effective Monday, March 30, 2020:
-Bakery: Monday thru Saturday., 5:00AM – 1:00PM. Closed Sunday.
-Captain’s Galley Room:
Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 12:00PM. Take-out only
Friday Fish Fry, 3:00PM – 7:00PM. Pick-up at ice cream window
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00AM – 12:00PM, Breakfast menu only, Pick-up at ice cream window.
Effective Saturday, May 2, 2020: Daily 3:00 – 8:00PM, ice cream window open.
Northbrook Golf & Grill 407 Northbrook Rd Luxemburg, (920) 845-2383
– Dine in is closed, carryout is available.
Red’s Pub & Grill N6318 State Hwy 42 Algoma (920) 487-5431
No dine-in, all carryout. Tuesday sandwich special and Thursday. wings special will be suspended until dine-in can resume. We can only accept Red’s gift certificates that have been purchased through us at this time, no 2nd or 3rd party coupons please.
Cash and credit cards always accepted.
Renard’s Cheese 248 County Road S Algoma (920) 743-6626
Renard’s Cheese 2189 County Road DK Sturgeon Bay (920) 825-7272
-Retail outlets are still open. Online ordering is available. Takeout or curb side pick ups available
Salmon’s Meat Products, Inc. 107 4th St Luxemburg (920) 845-2721
Hours: Retail store is closed to customers coming inside. Curb-side pick-up: Wednesdays from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Southern Comfort 527 4th St. Algoma (920) 255-1692
Hours: OPEN Wednesday & Thursday, 11:00AM – 2:00PM, Friday & Saturday, 11:00AM- 7:00PM. CLOSED Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.Call orders in to 920-255-1692. Come in to pick-up curbside pick-up, or delivery available upon request. Menu
Subway 2217 Lake St. Algoma (920) 487-3637
Hours: Sunday, 8:00AM – 9:ooPM, Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM – 9 PM, Friday, 7:00AM – 10:00PM, Saturday, 8:00AM- 10:00PM
-Open for take out only. Pre-order on line or call in and order 920 487-3637.
Thumb Knuckle Brewing Co. E0208 State 54 Luxemburg
–Carryout only: new growlers, kegs, and (soon!) bottles See FaceBook for updates.🍻🌞
Village Kitchen 101 Old Orchard Road, Casco (920) 837-7333
– Dine-in closed, take out orders available.
Why-Lee’s 9638 Counrty Rd X Casco (920) 837-7700
Hours: Wednesday through Sunday, 12:00-9:00PM
-Open for to-go orders. See Why-Lee’s II Facebook page for full menu.
Wienke’s Market 292 County Rd. Algoma (920) 743-7014
Retail outlet open. Online orders accepted. Customers are asked NOT to bring re-usable bags. Wienke’s will bring your groceries out to your car. Please call 920-743-7014 to place your order.
Grocery Delivery is offered on Thursday in Door and Kewaunee counties. Produce selections will be posted on Facebook on Monday.
- Order by 2:ooPM Wednesday for next day delivery
- $20 minimum order, $5 delivery to Door and Kewaunee counties
- Free curbside pick up always available
- Call in your order 920-743-7014 or email email@example.com