Chamber Member Closures or Hour Modifications During COVID-19 Outbreak
Updated: April 2, 2020, 1:00PM
As we are made aware, we will post modifications in hours including closures from our Chamber members. If your business or organization is not listed here, it just means we do not have any information that would indicate closure, modified hours, or cancellation. Please feel free to call ahead to the place of business if you are unsure if they are open at the time you wish to visit. Thank you for your patience as this situation is rapidly changing.
Chamber members, please feel free to email us any changes in your operating hours so we help you can get the word out.
Governor Evers has ordered all bars to close as of 5 PM on March 17, 2020. Restaurants are to go to carry-out or delivery only. Thank you for your patience as our Algoma bars and restaurants adjust to this new directive.
On March 25,2020, a new order was issued deeming what businesses are essential, which has caused more places to close or reduce operating hours. Read the order here. We will help the businesses get the word out about modified operating procedures and hours as soon as we can.
- Algoma Community Band – Rehearsals suspended until schools are back in session. Facebook
- Algoma Community Wellness Center – Closed March 17-April 6, 2020. Facebook
- Algoma Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Center – Closed until further notice. This includes the public restrooms in the entryway. Facebook
- Algoma Medical Center & Long Term Care Unit – Visitor restrictions are in place. Please visit Algoma’s LTCU ‘s Facebook page for all the details.
- Algoma Motors – New hours posted March 24, 2020: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 1:00 PM
- Algoma Police Department – Coffee With The Chief scheduled for March 17, 2020 is postponed until April. Website | Facebook
- Algoma Public Library – Closed March 17 – April 6, 2020. Website | Facebook
- Algoma School District – Class will be in session Monday, March 16, 2020 to prepare students for an extended closure scheduled for March 17 – April 6, 2020. All after school activities and events have been canceled at this time. Visit the school district’s website for updates.
- Algoma United Methodist Church – March 15, 2020, in-person service will go on as scheduled, live-stream services for the following two Sundays in March. Tentative re-opening for Palm Sunday on April 5, 2020. Website | Facebook
- Algoma Utilities – Lobby will be closed to the public effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, until further notice. Bill payments can be made by: 1) check using the US mail or the drop box located at Algoma Utilities’ office (left of the front door) or the drive thru window. 2) Bank of Luxemburg accepts utility payments, 3) ACH or on-line at www.algomautilities.comFor any other business or inquiries, please use our website www.algomautilities.com, email us at email@example.com or talk to one of our customer service representatives directly at (920) 487-5556.
- Algoma Youth Club – All activities, programs, meetings, and events will be cancelled at the Community Building/Youth Club. Facebook
- Amber’s Attic & Art – Open by appointment only until further notice. Website | Facebook
- Anchors Away Algoma – The bar will close at 5 pm March 17, 2020. The motel and tackle shop will remain open. Facebook
- Bank of Luxemburg – Effective March 18, 2020: Lobbies will be closed but available for appointments only. Drive-ups will remain open during their normal hours. If you have questions, please call BOL’s customer care center at 920.845.2345. Algoma branch: 920.487.5288 Website | Facebook
- BellaLuna’s Apothecary and Boutique – Store will remain closed until further notice. Curbside pick up by appointment, along with shipping as a option. Online and over the phone payments accepted. Please text 9204715091 or FB message for assistance. Facebook
- Bruemmer Park Zoo – Effective March 24, 2020, The lower portion of the zoo is closed to the public.
- Clay on Steele – Closed until health emergency is over. Call if you wish to have a private class or have any questions – (920) 487-3501. Facebook
- Country Cupboard – Closed until further notice. Facebook
- Graf’s Mobil Mart – New hours effective March 31, 2020, Monday thru Friday 4:00AM-8:00PM; Saturday and Sunday 7:00AM-8:00PM.
- Hello Dolly – Now offering home delivery – contactless drop off at your front porch. Pay by Credit card or Apple Pay. Place your order by messaging via Facebook or calling 920-304-1910. Facebook
- Kewaunee Lions Club – Roar Off The Shore Brewfest scheduled for March 28, 2020 has been canceled. Website | Facebook
- Lakeside Community Church – In person services for the remaining Sundays in March have been canceled. Sunday services will be broadcast live online at 9:30 am at lakeside-church.com. All other church events will also be moved to a digital format or canceled for the remainder of March. Website | Facebook
- McMahon’s Furniture – Office will be open from 8:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday. If someone from your family needs a lift chair or any power chair. Please call 920-845-2341 for an appointment.
- Native Roots Hemp – FREE delivery within 30 miles of 54201, same day service and FREE shipping to those outside that area. Visit us online OR call us Monday-Saturday 10a-5:15p 920-487-8288. Website | Facebook
- Nicolet Bank – All drive-ups of Nicolet Bank will remain open and will be fully functional, however, lobbies will be switching to an “appointment only” mode of operations starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, and extending this until at least April 6, 2020. The number for the Algoma branch is (920) 487-3421. Website | Facebook
- NWTC-Luxemburg Regional Learning Center – Spring break has been extended through March 28, 2020. Visit NWTC’s website for program exceptions and more information. Facebook
- Roots Yoga – All live studio classes are cancelled at this time. Check for updates once social gathering restrictions are lifted and possible online options. Visit website and Facebook for online sessions. Website | Facebook
- St. John’s Lutheran Church – All in-person worship services and events through March 31, 2020 are canceled. This includes Lenten Midweek Services, Lent meals, Sunday School, Catechism Class, and non-essential meetings. You can view this week’s worship service as it streams live on Sunday morning, March 22, 2020, @at 10:00 AM. Please click on the link below to watch! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXWhBPYvu0.
Website | Facebook
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church – All worship services are cancelled for the next few weeks, through April 6, 2020. Some form of public worship for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday, April 9, 10 and 12, 2020 is anticipated. For these next weeks, worship will be streamed on Facebook for both the Wednesday 6:30 pm worship and Sunday morning 9:00 am worship. Website | Facebook
- The Book Corner – Closed until further notice.
- Top of the Plaza Boutique and Tanning Studio & Wellness Haven – Mandated closure as of 5PM, March 20, 2020
- von Stiehl Winery – Effective March 25th, 2020, retail space is closed until further notice. Wine can still be ordered online and be shipped via UPS. For all pick-up orders, pre-order wine by calling (920) 487-5208. You can place your order over the phone and then call when you arrive at von Stiehl. Your order will be placed outside the front door with your name on it for you to pick up.
And remember, wine can still be ordered online and be shipped via UPS! Website | Facebook
- WaterFront Creations -Closing retail hours as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 4 PM until further notice. Open by appointment only, send a message.
Curbside pickup for online orders. Visit www.waterfrontcreations.com, choose curbside pickup at checkout, then message the store when you will be stopping by. Website | Facebook
- Weber Insurance – Effective immediately, the doors will be closed to walk in clients due to COVID-19 outbreak until further notice. Weber has a drop box available behind the pillar and will be checked daily. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office at 920-487-3435.