Saturday August 10, 2019 10-5PM
Sunday August 11, 2019 10-4PM
NO WRISTBAND REQUIRED
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Special Shanty Days Location For The Algoma Sunday Farmers Market
The regularly scheduled Algoma Sunday Farmers Market will join the Arts and Crafts area on the north side of Fremont St. between 4th and 5th Sts.
Vendors scheduled for 8/11/19:
– Wery’s Hog Farm – All your favorite pork products
– Sap Happy – maple syrup, jams, popcorn, etc
– Crafts by Kim – handmade jewelry, bead work, bags, earrings
– Rein Essentials – Soaps, Candles
– Golden Age Massage – Custom aroma therapy mixes, chair massages
– Lee-Yang Kitchen – Egg Rolls, Crab Rangoon, Bubble Tea
– Luxem Farm – Fresh Produce, Cut Flowers
– Astraile Designs – Jewelry, Fabric Crafts
– Folkvangr Farms – Coffee, Muffins, Microgreens
WHERE AND HOW OF THE SHOW:
Location:Library, City Hall and Elem School lawns on the corner of 4th (Hwy 42) and Fremont Streets
Dates: Saturday and Sunday of Shanty Days weekend
Times: Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday 10am-4pm
Exhibit Requirements: Your original fine arts and crafts work only. Signs must be artistically and/ or neatly lettered. Exhibitors must supply their own display equipment. Exhibit size is 10’x10’.
Entry fee: $100 per space. Fee is non-refundable.
Suggestions: Demonstrations of your artwork are a great draw and are highly encouraged. Also, lake and harbor themes would be extra appropriate for this show.
To Enter: Please submit this form then mail your check payable to “Algoma Chamber of Commerce” (no post-dated checks).
Algoma Chamber of Commerce Shanty Days Arts and Crafts Show
1226 Lake Street
Algoma WI 54201
Deadline: June 30th or until show is full to ensure consideration for acceptance. Entries for the Arts and Crafts show will be accepted on a first come basis.
Questions may be directed to: Sara Krouse, Executive Director, Algoma Area Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com.